It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
Enjoy sweeping sea views, great drinks, and lovely food at The Old Colonial. Our hotel is one of the best places to stay in Weston-super-Mare. Located right on the seafront overlooking two miles of golden sands, our family-friendly pub is a great place to relax and watch the world go by.
Stay with us and enjoy a wonderful weekend or holiday in Weston-super-Mare. Eight of our nine ensuite guest rooms have sea views. We have family rooms, doubles, and superior rooms with four-poster beds, flat screen TVs and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast is complimentary. One free parking space is allocated for each room.
Chunky burgers, satisfying curries, hearty pies, vegetarian options and salads are just some of the choices on our global menu. Get creative and craft your perfect pub meal. Begin by selecting a range of starters to feature on a sharer platter. You can mix and match options on the children’s menu as well. And no matter how old they get, they’ll always love comforting desserts. You might get a serious case of food envy, but never fear! We have a bigger versions for adults over on the main dessert menu.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.